Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Last Post

I can honestly say that while I knew quite a bit about the internet, and microsoft office. I still learned ALOT as well. I think I will mostlikely take the use of podcasts and blogging with me. I like the idea of useing them as a journal of what the class is doing, it is a great way to keep parents updated as to what their children are doing. I haven't heard of Google docs, before taking this class and I don't think I would ever use them for the fact that I didn't like the functions they offer.

I would have liked to have learned access and publisher alittle more I have played with them for work and other classes but never been taught all the things they can be used for.

I can't really think of anything else, I don't think it was very beneficial to me to take a computer class one night a week. I feel like everything was crammed in and once we got started with one project we jumped to the next. One night a week classes have worked well with other classes for me but I don't think I will be taking anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment